Saturday, May 28, 2016

Reasons Why You Should Listen to Music Often

Ok, I got some of these reasons from a spectacular site, and I will list it below, and a few of these I pulled from my own brain so... This should be good...
Thank you!






1. It relieves stress

One of the most important reasons why people listen to music is because it relieves stress. For instance, most Heavy Metal songs are dark and depressing, so people who are going through a struggle in their life are attracted to it, because they feel like the writer of the song understands their pain. At least, that's the main reason. Some just listen to Metal because they like the way it sounds. And for some people, listening to a happy and upbeat song (Beatles, Bruno Mars, Michael Jackson, etc. ) will also make you feel better after a long day. Either way, you can't deny that listening to music will help melt your stress away. - Alpha101

2. Music is good for your heart

I recently read that there were some heart patients in a hospital. Some of the patients listened to Mozart. The ones that did had improved heart rates and lower blood pressure compared to the ones that did not listen to any music at all. Fascinating, isn't it? - Alpha101M
I just love it, it relieves stress and just make you feel betterM+1
That is pretty neat and I can believe it too. I love music!M+1
I agree, that is pretty neat and I also love music

3. It gives you a chance to be creative

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I want to be just like my favorite singer/band. How about I write a song? " This thought occurs to almost everyone, but few people actually go out and write a song. I am guilty of this as well. For some reason, I can write poems and stories easily, but my song will sound like some Justin Bieber single. Anyways, let's get back on topic. In short, writing stories is good for you, right? It lets you make use of your creativity. A song is basically like a story, but, for most people, even harder, because you have to include instruments, vocals, most songs rhyme, etc. - Alpha101

4. Music can help relieve pain

Many people suffering unbearable pain have listened to classical music (don't often listen to classical myself, but I must agree that Mozart is a genius) and have found that they feel much better. But do not listen to rock, dubstep, or anything of that nature. Listening to genres like that has actually shown that you will feel even more pain. - Alpha101M
Some lyrics that has similar sad stories like we had can really relieve some of the pain from our past - MatrixGuyM+2
Same I don't listen to classical I only listen to rock and roll

5. Music helps with memory and learning

A group of students, while listening to, what a surprise, Mozart, did much better in math than they did without any music. Yet many schools today do not allow you to listen to music during class, which I find ridiculous. The same thing goes for chewing gum, but that is another story... - Alpha101M+2
I guess this really depends on the music. Some forms of it are more stimulating than others, or stimulating in a different sense. - PositronWildhawk

6. Music can cheer up the elderly

Many elders, as you know, can become depressed because they do not get many visitors, or they might just be depressed that they are not as young as they used to be. I am not making a joke, this is a fact. Research shows that when elders listen to music, they began to feel better than they did without music. - Alpha101

7. Music can motivate you

Why do you think that people sometimes listen to music at the gym, especially rock or rap? It motivates them! When you listen to angry music, it gets your blood pumping, you get even more motivated to work out, and you perform better in your workout than you would without music. It has been proven! - Alpha101

8. Music can help premature babies

A few premature babies were given music that sounded like the mother's womb. Surprisingly, when the babies were born, they slept better AND were more quiet. - Alpha101

9. Music can get you friends

Everyone basically knows this, but if you have trouble making friends, listening to music might help. Just say for instance, you are a Beatles fan. You overhear someone saying about how much they LOVE the Beatles. You go over there, introduce yourself, talk about the Beatles, BOOM! Instant friendship. - Alpha101

10. It brings people together

As much as I hate to say this, I am going to praise Justin Bieber. Yes, you heard me. I am going to CONGRADULATE Justin Bieber, and One Direction, and Austin Mahoney, and any other talentless popstar out there that has a fanbase. By releasing your "music", you are bringing people together. Look at the fanbases! Beliebers, Directioners, Mahomees, etc. Fanbases are like family! So, and this is the only time I will ever say it, thank you so much. You have (somehow) made the world a better place. - Alpha101

11. Music is the key to success

Without music people would be miserable, it brightens up peoples days and make a huge impact out our livesM+3
That is very true. Life is miserable with out music I can't even live a day without music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Link

loading...